ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Having a hard time adjusting...

Dear Mama,

I admit, right now I'm still having a hard time adjusting to my new schedule. I am still not use to following a routine Mama. It used to be that I own my time, but that is not possible now. That's why I'm always in a hurry every morning Mama, because I don't want to be late for work. And in the afternoon, I am again in a hurry to go home because I am worried about the kids.

This is really a big adjustment for all of us Mama. Ralph has to be more responsible now, Edgar needs to go home earlier that he used to, and Angel is being fetched from school by either Ate Tey or Nanay, instead of me.

Hopefully, I'm doing the right thing Mama, because this would help me provide for the kids. Please look after the kids while I'm at work Mama, I always worry about them.

That's all for now Mama, sorry for not writing for quite some time, I am not yet used to my schedule.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy