ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

No feedback yet

Dear Mama,

It's now Wednesday and I still haven't received any call nor feedback about the interview I had last week. I thought their requirement was urgent Mama, maybe I didn't make it again.

I don't know Mama, maybe it's because at the back of my mind, I really don't want to work. I know I don't want to Mama, but I need to. I need to work for the kid. Honestly, it's not that I really don't want to, it's just that it's been too long since I've work with a company.

Mama, how I wish I could your words of encouragement now. I just need them. If I could just even hug you or hold your hand, I know I'll feel better. I miss you Mama. I want to be with you soon.

Take care of yourself Mama.

I love you.


Daddy