ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Almost there...

Dear Mama,

I'm almost there, the healing process that is. I just hope I get more focused now and not be distracted of everything or everyone I see. I hope I do get to publish my book this year, Mama. I bet that would make you proud of me, and hopefully will change the impression of those people who look down on me.

I am trying Mama. I want you to be proud of me. I'm sorry if I got distracted and preoccupied these past few days. I hope I didn't lose enough time. I hope I can still catch up. My only problem now is that, there won't be you to push me this time. You're the only one who sincerely believed in me. I miss you Mama.

I have to go now, and buy some pandesal for the the kids. it's already 7:30 am and their still sleeping. It's Sunday anyway, that's why I let them stay in bed longer.

Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you Mama.


Daddy