ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, August 20, 2010

Ralph's getting more serious now

Dear Mama,

Sorry if I'm not writing as much as I used to be. You know I got a lot of things on my mind lately, and to be honest, I cannot really focus. I hope I get my acts together, for the sake of the kids.

Speaking of the kids, Mama, I think Ralph is getting more serious now, since he is already working. It looks like he's going to stay longer in his job where he was hired only as temporary. I hope they will give a fair treatment. His salary is not really within minimum. He will 18 within a few weeks now, Mama. He is really coming of age. His studies isn't doing so bad, either Mama. I told him it should be his priority.

Edgar and Angel are doing well too. Edgar is getting more into the visual arts and Angel is getting active in her dance club. She's also into posing for pictures now. Perhaps she was inspired by those model-wannabes who are uploading photos in facebook. I'm tolerating her for now, Mama. Anyway, she's taking care of her studies very well.

As for me, I'm still hurting, and I think you know why, Mama. I hope this all end soon so I can go on with my life. Looks like I really don't deserve to be happy, especially now that you are no longer here. You were the only one who accepted me as who I really am, Mama. I miss you. I wish you never left me, but I understand why you have to. You need to rest.

Well, that will all for now Mama. Until my next letter. Take care of yourself. I miss you Mama, really I do.

I love you.


Daddy