ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, August 16, 2010

It's a long week....

Dear Mama,

How are you? Hope you're doing fine. Don't worry about us, we're doing fine. I'm trying hard to cope up lately, with lots of things bothering me, but still I'm trying to manage. It's really difficult to be doing everything on your own, Mama. But of course, there's really nothing I can do about it. I guess this is what they call fate.

Angel just had their periodical test last week, Ralph had his prelims the week before, and Edgar is having his periodical test this week. The kids are doing fine in their study, Mama. They're all trying hard to do well in their studies, Mama. They are aiming to have a good grade. Let's hope all their efforts will be rewarded.

Well, I have to wrap up now. I have to prepare and take Angel to school and also get to work. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy