ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Edgar's good grades

Dear Mama,

Edgar got his grades for the first periodical test today, and they are are quite high, Mama. He got one 84 and one 83, while the rest are all 87 and 89. He even got 95 in mathematics, Mama. But you know what, in spite of his high grades, he still ranked no.9 in their class. Meaning his classmates has higher grades.

I just told him to try to do better. I am satisfied with his grades, but I didn't tell him, Mama. So that he will strive harder, he wants to land on the top spot, I don't know serious he is, but I hope he will try harder. I'm sure, when that happens, it will boost his self-confidence big time.

But I am happy with his performance, I couldn't ask for more. Let's just hope he will work harder.

That will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself.

I mill you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy