ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, August 30, 2010

Ralph is having his hands full

Dear Mama,

I don't know if it was right for me to allow Ralph to work at a very young age. He is enjoying it, I think. But he also applied to be one of the staff of their department's newsletter, and when they have a meeting, he has to be absent from work!

He is having his hands full right now, Mama. While I don't like him working, I do not agree for him being absent from work because it could affect his reputation. I am telling him to be ready, because he might need to choose one of them sometime. I hope he doesn't get overwhelmed by too much responsibility now.

And I hope, I would know how to handle and advice him, Mama. Please help me.

That will be all for now. Take care of yourself, Mama.

I miss you. I love you.


Daddy