ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, November 23, 2012

Dear Mama,

I sit here in front of my computer, thinking of what to write to you.... something positive. Well, for one... we're alive and nobody's sick. Kidding. I'm not being sarcastic, Mama. Just trying to warm up, while I think of what to say.

I am almost finished with the video I am editing, Mama. I will upload it on your birthday. I hope you will like the song I wrote for you.

Tomorrow, Angel will be "shooting a short movie," according to her. She wrote the script and she said she is the producer. She said she won't acting in the story, Mama. I hope she knows what she's doing. Ralph will be assisting Angel. He will be the director. Edgar was to supposed to join them and act in Angel's story, but they have choir practice and tomorrow.

Anyway, it's almost midnight and I will need to rest soon. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy