ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, November 16, 2012

Still a dream...

Dear Mama,

They already released the finalists for the songwriting contest, and as usual, my name was not on the list. Should I be surprised, Mama? Is it even right for me to feel disappointed and frustrated? I already know beforehand that I don't stand a chance. Why did I even join in the first place?

I never learn my lesson, Mama. I know that I am not a good songwriter... not a good singer... and not really a musician, but why do I bother to join songwriting contests? Do I really expect to win or at least be one of the finalists? Some guts I have, right?

I'm sorry, Mama. I just had to vent out. I wish I can stop myself from joining next time.

Take care of yourself, Mama. Wish you were here now. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy