ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Dear Mama,

Hi! Just finished eating dinner, and I am resting for a while before I go to sleep. Nothing much happening to us now, Mama. Just the same home-work-home routine. Nothing exciting, it's just like getting the day over with just to face the next day doing the same. Oh well, at least I'm surviving.

I really do not have much to say now, Mama. The kids are okay. Ralph is in Makati, Edgar is having his OJT and Angel is getting more independent. In less than 3 weeks, it will be back to school for the  2 kids.

I wanted to say something but I don't know what it is, Mama. Anyway, forget it. Maybe it's not important that is why i forgot it. I hope I could see in my dreams soon, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy