ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Dear Mama,

I went to La Pieta this afternoon, to visit you and to run. As usual, I was not able to run a lot because my knees were hurting. Actually, they are still hurting until now. Just when I want to be serious about running, especially now that I have health conditions to battle, my body decided to make it harder for me. I hope this knee will get better soon Mama, so I can really continue running.

Anyway, tomorrow is Monday, Mama. The start of another week at the office. I hope there aren't much hurdles that will not be overcome. I hope it will not be a long week before my birthday. I will be getting a year older again on Friday, Mama. Too bad, I guess there'll be less chances for me now since there will be little time left. Well, I had my time. I should not complain.

I will be sleeping in a while, Mama. I hope I can see you in my dream. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy