ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Dear Mama,

We just came home, the kids and I. We went to Sta. Teresita, Mama. Today is the 40 days of Ima, and I am glad that they called us and we were able to attend. You know it's rare that the kids get to be with their cousins from your side, I am happy there are occasions like this.

I am still not well, Mama. Although I am actually better than yesterday. It was worse yesterday than Thursday, Mama. I almost went to the hospital last night. Today, I feel better but as I've said I'm still feeling something. I don't know, maybe it's just paranoia or something. I really wish it's just like that.

Anyway, that's all I got to say for now, Mama. It will be my birthday on Friday. I hope you will come and visit me then. It  will be a perfect birthday gift for me, Mama. I miss you, Mama. Take care.

I love you.


Daddy