ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Dear Mama,

Hi! School is about to begin in 2-week's time for the kids. Angel is already enrolled. She also bought her notebooks and school uniform. She is really ready, Mama. Our baby is now a college freshman. I hope she'll get focused now on her studies. Edgar is not yet enrolled, his school said he still needs to complete his OJT before he can enroll. He will be finished next week, Mama. After that, he will be able to enroll.

My copies of my book Plethora has finally arrived, Mama. I picked them up from the post office yesterday. It was a great feeling seeing my actual book. It makes me feel like I'm a real writer! Unfortunately, I was only able to order 6 copies and sell the 5. Maybe someday soon, I will be able to order more copies.

Ralph, I guess is doing well, Mama. He is not calling or texting, but I guess he's okay. He has really adopted and adjusted to his independence. I will just let him be, but I will be there if he needs me, Mama.

Well, that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy