ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Dear Mama,

Yesterday, we went out to buy shoes for Angel. I also bought shoes for myself. After buying shoes, while walking around the mall, we saw Angel's godmother. It must have been Angel's lucky day because she gave her money, and Edgar too. Because of that, Angel was able to buy a bag and Edgar also bought shoes. We walked around some more since it was still early, Mama. Afterwards, at around 4:00 p.m. we ate, which was actually an early dinner already because we did not eat anymore upon arriving.

That was the highlight yesterday, Mama. A good bonding moments for us, though. If only Ralph was with us, but I think he is enjoying himself in Makati.

I miss you, Mama. Wish you were with us in those times we went out. It would have been happier.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy