ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, October 9, 2015

Dear Mama,

I arrived home today at around 5 p.m. and found Angel sleeping. She was tired from their school's feeding program. She was out since 2 a.m. today because they went to the wet market in Pampang to buy the food that they will cook and bring to Sapangbato. Angel has been very busy these past weeks, Mama. She is the class president and at the same time the leader in their group. You know how she always takes charge, Mama. She knows that if she will not move, her group mates and classmates will not move too. What's worse is that their teacher, who was the one who required them to have this spoon feeding program was not helping Angel. I really wanted to go to school to talk to that teacher but Angel is restraining me, Mama.

Ralph is here, he is also sleeping as what he usually does when he comes home. Edgar is still in school. He'll be home by 9 p.m., it just 6 a.m. now.

I have a problem, Mama. I wish you could visit me in my dream so I can tell you... please, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy