ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, October 19, 2015

Dear Mama,

I just had my breakfast, a few pieces of pandesal and coffee. I will be preparing for work in a while. I feel cold, Mama. My back aches and I am sneezing often, I guess it's the weather. I've been drinking lots of water, Mama. I cannot afford to be sick.

This will be Angel's last week for the first semester, and next week will be enrollment for both of the kids. Budget is still tight, Mama. I hope there will be a miracle, which unfortunately will not happen because I am not buying lotto tickets. If only Atching Ledy will pay her debts, I will not be having this concern now, and I can even plan for Angel's 18th birthday on January.

Anyway, I will be going now. Take care of yourself, Mama. I miss you.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy