ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, October 23, 2015

Dear Mama,

It's Friday, finally the work week is over and it's time to rest again on the weekend. Next week will be Edgar and Angel's enrollment for the second semester, problem is payday won't be until late next week and there won't be enough time to enroll by then. By the week after that, the second semester will start. Yes, Mama they can enroll by that time but class has already started and they might encounter some problem there. I hope everything will turn out well for all of us.

It's almost November and another 2 months it will Angel's birthday. I still do not have the resources or any idea on how to make this special for our baby. I can feel that she's been drifting away from me lately. You know, adolescence and me having too much on my plate. I just want to make her feel special to let her know that I still love her and she will always be my baby.

I do not know what to do, Mama. I'm lost.

Help me.

Daddy