ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, October 5, 2015

Dear Mama,

I'm alone at home again now, although Edgar might be here within 30 minutes or so. Angel is not here, Mama. She will be staying overnight at her classmate's house again to rush on their projects as it's already Finals in school.

How can I tell the kids what I want to tell them, Mama? Will they understand? Or should I even tell them? I know, sooner or later they will come to know about it. I'm sorry that this is bothering me again, Mama. I just wanted to correct something and make up for my shortcomings. I hope this is the right thing, Mama. I hope you understand me.

A lot of things are happening right now, Mama. I really do not know if I can cope or if my actions and decisions are right. I may look okay, but the truth is, I've never been more disturbed and confused. Of course, I just have live through it all.

It's really is a difficult time to be alone. I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy