ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dear Mama,

It's a rainy Sunday morning. There is a storm, yesterday it was already signal no. 2 here. I hope it will weaken tomorrow and there will be less rain. Angel still have their class this coming week, they are not yet done with their Finals, Mama. Edgar's class is already finished but he said he might go out this week too and work on their group thesis. Next week is already enrollment for both of them, Mama. It's getting quite tight on the budget again, but I know God will help us find a way.

The two are still sleeping, Mama. It's only 6 a.m. now. Angel slept late last night, or maybe she stayed up until after midnight because she is finishing a program which is a requirement for their finals. I hope Ralph is fine, he is in Makati now. He left a message in FB, the time is around a.m., he just said "de" I just replied now. I think he is still sleeping.

Tomorrow, we will be reporting at our new office, Mama. It is just near us, it's in Balibago. Actually, I could just walk to and from the office, that would be a great exercise. But with this typhoon, I think I might not be able to do that yet.

That will be all for now, Mama. I hope this storm will pass soon.

I miss you, Mama.

I love you.


Daddy