ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Dear Mama,

I forgot to tell you last night, we saw your co-teacher at SM yesterday. Sorry Mama, I  forgot her name. You know how bad I am in remembering names. She was one of your friends who was always with you then during our struggles. I just wanted to tell you that she was very happy to see the kids all grown up. She talked to them one by one and was glad to know that Ralph has already graduated and is working now, and that Angel and Edgar are already in college, with Edgar graduating next year.

Of course she remembers Ralph as Rem and Edgar as EA, she was excited to see them. Somehow, I felt proud, Mama. It feels like I am doing good, although I am aware that I do have a lot of shortcomings with the kids. But at least, it made me realize that there are a lot of things I should be thankful for - that our kids stayed in school and that there people who genuinely care and pray for them even without us knowing it.

I know it's all because of the good seeds you planted, Mama. You were already an angel even while you were still here, that is why people loved you. We are thankful and proud for that, Mama. Even without us realizing it, we are reaping the fruits of the good seeds that you planted. Thank you very much, Mama.

I miss you even more now.

I love you, Mama.


Daddy