ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, September 9, 2021

Check up with the doctor

 Dear Mama,

    I went to my doctor this afternoon for my quarterly check up, and I brought my laboratory test results. The test results were okay, I checked them this morning after getting them from the lab, but of course, it won't be official until the doctor says so. 

    Like last quarter, I thought they were okay because they were within the accepted range. When the doctor saw the result however, my uric acid level actually increased from the previous quarters and it was on the borderline. He asked if I would like to have the dosage of my maintenance for the uric acid increased, but I said not yet. I will just exercise and we'll check again next time. Good thing they were better this time.

   That's all I really wanted to say right now, Mama. I don't have any news so far. Still struggling in keeping my Toastmasters club. I think this will be the downfall of me as a Toastmaster. I shouldn't have accepted the presidency. It exposed how poor a leader I am. Then again, I guess they already know that. It is just manifested more obviously now. I can't wait for this to be over.

    Anyway, that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                            Daddy