ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Ralph birthday and our vaccination

 Dear Mama,

    I had my second shot of vaccine today. I don't feel any side effect so far, except that I feel sleepy. The kids also had their two shots of vaccine - Ralph and Angel were vaccinated last week, while Edgar was vaccinated about two weeks ago. I had Astra Zeneca, while the kids all had Sinovac. But, as everyone have said, it's better than nothing. I'm just thankful our kids are strong. Thank you for taking care of them well then, Mama.

    It will be Ralph's birthday next week, Mama. We still do not know what to do. We are not planning. Even though were all vaccinated, it's still not safe, Mama. Ralph actually wanted an overnight stay in a residential house with pool being rented here in Angeles City. I don't know. I don't feel comfortable, Mama. Maybe, we will just have deliveries and we'll celebrate at home.

    Not sure what to say next. I'm tired, Mama. I'm failing as a president of a Toastmasters club. Actually, I'm failing on a lot of things. I can't seem to get anything right. I'm tired.

    Sorry, Mama. I guess I better stop now.

    Take care of yourself, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you.

                        

                                                                                                    Daddy