ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, September 30, 2021

Last quarter

 Dear Mama

    The title of my letter is last quarter because we are now entering the last quarter of the year. Of course, it can also mean the last quarter of my life.

    It's tough trying to stay strong, Mama. Trying to keep it all in because there's really no one I can open up to. So, I apologize if I am still bothering you today when you should be already resting.

    We are back in the office now, Mama. We started last Monday. And I'm thankful nobody among us here at home are sick. Thank you for looking after us, Mama.

    I guess that will be all for now, Mama. I should stop now, lest I start whining again. I just want to reach out to you. Please visit me in my dream, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you.


                                                                                            Daddy