ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, October 2, 2021

Family Day Out

 Dear Mama,

    The kids and I went out yesterday. We went to SM City Clark. I was a bit anxious and scared because of the situation. The threat of COVID is still very much alive, Mama. But I guess they needed a breather of sort. Especially Angel, who haven't been really getting out lately. We just made sure we follow all safety precautions, Mama. Of course, all the while I was silently praying that we won't get the virus.

    Ralph had his hair cut, after which we bought a few things at the department store. Then of course, we went for dinner at Sumo Niku. As you know, Mama, that will always be the highlight of our going out - to eat until we had our fill because I really cannot cook for them.

    We had a good time, Mama. Although it wasn't as spontaneous as when they were still small. But it was good, Mama. I wish you were with us.

    That's all I wanted to say, Mama. I miss you more in times like this.

    I love you, Mama.


                                                                                                            Daddy