ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, October 25, 2021

A new dog, but...

 Dear Mama,

    We have a new puppy. I found it last Thursday while sweeping outside in front of our house. I saw it wandering by its lonesome. I was afraid passing vehicles might hit the puppy and kill it. So, I took it inside. I asked at nearby houses, but nobody owned the puppy, Mama.

    I was hoping we could keep her, Mama. I named her G. At first, the kids like her. After all, she's a cute puppy. Although, lately it seems they don't think it was a good idea to keep her, Mama. First, Fluffy is growling at her every time G tries to approach her. The poor puppy doesn't understand that Fluffy is getting mad.

    I guess I am not really a good dog parent, Mama. I might as well look for a better home for her. I thought I could keep her.

    Well, that will be all for now, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you.


                                                                                    Daddy