ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, October 30, 2021

Update on G, and us, of course

 Dear Mama,

    Remember G? The puppy I mentioned in my last letter? She was to be picked up by her new family today, but I received a message they won't be able to get her yet. I'm not really sure if I want to give her away. The longer she stays with us, the more attached we get. That's why I'm trying my best to ignore her most of the time. But she's just too playful. If we don't play with her, she'll bother Fluffy who wasn't used to having other dogs here. I hope I will be able to take care of her, Mama.

    Tomorrow will be November 1st, but we won't able to go to the cemetery, Mama. All cemeteries are ordered closed, I believe at least 2 days before and after November 1st to avoid gathering of people. The scare of the corona virus is not over yet, Mama. So, safety must be a priority. 

    I can't remember if I already told you, Angel won't be pursuing the job I mentioned in a previous letter. I don't mind, Mama. I can support her. But I am worried because I won't be able to be around most of the time. And I am not just telling the kids, but I am feeling a lot of pains in my body lately. I think I am getting paranoid. I hope she will get a decent job before I retire and be with you, Mama.

    That will be all for now now, Mama. I know I will be with you soon.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy