ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, October 8, 2021

Tired

 Dear Mama

    Just finished with the meeting of Toastmasters. Not with Cabalen, though, but with my first club, the City of Angeles TMC. Cabalen's meeting will be next week. I just feel tired, Mama. Have been thinking a lot this week, and yet I am not really accomplishing anything. What's new?

    I will be sleeping in a while, Mama. Just trying to tidy up some items in the room. Not sure what will be going on next week. It/s the La Naval Fiesta on Sunday, Mama. Although I am not sure if we are going to Sta. Teresita for lunch. Haven't really heard from them.

    I thought I was going to have a fever earlier because I felt so cold. But I feel better now, Mama. Just a bit tired and sleepy. Tomorrow I will wake up early again for the laundry, like what I usually do on weekends.

    I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.



                                                                                                        Roy