ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Angel got the job

Dear Mama,

    I am happy to tell you Angel was hired by the company I told you about in my previous letter. She is now currently completing her pre-employment requirements, and once they are complete, she will be starting soon. She still has no definite job nor position, Mama. They will be training her in marketing as well as in design. As such, she will of course be starting with the basic salary. I told her what's important is that she will be learning from all the trainings she'll get there.

    She did show a bit of hesitation yesterday, Mama. She was asking me if she needs to push through with the job. It's been a while since she's been out, Mama. Of course, the lockdown did not help with that. This will be the first she'll be going out again, after she resigned from her first job early last year. I know she will be adjusting a lot. She won't have the same free time she used to have.

    I really wanted her to work, Mama. I won't be around for long. She needs to prepare for her future. 

    That will be all for now, Mama. Please guide and look after our baby.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.



                                                                                        Daddy