ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, October 10, 2021

A possible job for Angel

 Dear Mama,

    I was looking for HMO service provider for Angel. She doesn't have any job right now, which means she has no hospitalization benefits. I sent a message to a fellow Toastmaster because she just got a hospitalization plan for the employees in their company. I mentioned Angel is not working which is the reason why I'm looking a HMO for her. When my fellow Toastmaster heard Angel is not working, she asked for her details - major, preferred job, skills, and all, and she said she wanted to help Angel and see if they can hire her in their company.

    Good thing Angel was receptive, Mama. When I told her about the conversation with my fellow Toastmaster, she agreed to give it a try. She will be having her interview on Tuesday, Mama. I hope she gets hired, Mama. I want her to work so she will grow, and develop herself. 

    I am getting old, Mama. While I am more than willing to support her as long as I can, I am worried where she'll end up when I'm gone if she doesn't have a job. 

    That's all the news I have for now, Mama. Please guide our baby.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                    Daddy