ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, October 11, 2021

Coffee time with Angel

 Dear Mama,

    Angel and I had some coffee time together this afternoon. We went out to pay our water bill and to buy clothes she can wear for her test and interview tomorrow in Clark. Then we had our coffee time after the errands.

    It was a very special moment for me, Mama. I saw the Angel I have been missing all these years. My little darling. The Angel that was always smiling and the Angel who never stopped talking and sharing stories. I was very happy, Mama. I wish I can have more of those moments with her.

    She will be going to Clark tomorrow for her interview. I hope she will get hired, Mama. Please guide her on way tomorrow, Mama.

    That will be all for now, Mama. I'll update you on her job application next time.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                            Daddy