ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, October 15, 2021

Weekend

 Dear Mama,

    It's Saturday, 8:30 a.m., and I just finished the laundry. Good thing the sun is shining now. I hope it will continue to shine until afternoon. It's been raining almost the whole week, Mama.

    Ralph and Angel are still asleep, Edgar is preparing to leave. He will be go to the doctor and dentist for consultation, Mama. Nothing serious, he just feel he wants to avail of the benefits he has with their HMO.

    I am trying to decide what to do now. I knew I have my weekend planned already before, like cleaning the house, organize a little, tidy up a bit. But now, I do not know where or how to start. So, here I am just staring at nothing. Funny, right? That's why I never get anything accomplished, Mama.

    Anyway, I'll just pick up some bits, do a little sweeping, and maybe that will get me started... I hope.

    That will be all for now, Mama. I really wish I can be with you right now.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                            Daddy