ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, September 19, 2021

I have a headache, but I also have a good news

Dear Mama

    I have a headache right now. Actually, I've been feeling this throbbing pain since yesterday, but it has gotten worse today while we were eating. Just finished our dinner right now, Mama. I also took a pain reliever for my headache and will be sleeping early tonight.

    I do have a good news, for Toastmasters at least. We have reached 21 paid members for October to March semester.  At least I can breathe for a while, because we need at least 20 members for the club to continue. Now we just need 4 more new members, and also for the members to complete their speech projects for the club to have credits. I really don't like that system, but it is their only way of measuring growth for now, unfortunately.

    Well, as I've mentioned, I will be sleeping early. Tomorrow will be back-to-work Monday, although we are still on a work from home set up. So, I will have to say good night for, Mama.

    I hope we will be together soon. I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy