ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, September 3, 2021

Sorry, it's been a while

 Dear Mama

    I'm sorry for not writing to you for quite a while. Every time I planned to write a letter to you, it seems I wouldn't know what to say. I mean, without whining or wishing you were here. I know you should be resting, and I should not be bothering you with things like that anymore. Unfortunately, as you know, I really have no one to talk to.

    A lot of things have happened since my last letter, Mama. I may not be able to remember all of them. The kids have all gotten their vaccines for the corona virus, Mama. They already had their 2 shots, it was Sinovac, though. But as they all say, it's better than nothing. Good thing they had strong immune systems, and that is because you took care of them very well when you were still here, Mama.

    As for me, I will have my second shot next week. I had AstraZeneca for my first shot last July, so I am expecting they will give the same vaccine next week. We really cannot choose what vaccine we want, Mama. Since it was free, they would give what was available at the time of vaccination. We can only agree or decline the vaccine. If we declined, they may not be another chance for us to be scheduled for vaccination. So, in a way, we were forced to accept what was available.

    Also about me, Mama. They made me president of our Toastmasters club, the Cabalen San Fernandino Toastmasters Club, It's quite funny because I am not really a leader, Mama. That's why I'm struggling right now. I am not sure if I'm doing things right. I hope I won't fail my club, Mama.

    Ralph is still here, Mama. They are still on a work-from-home set up. Edgar is already a regular in his job. I hope he stays there longer now. Angel is planning for her future. 

    By the way, I was able to finish and publish more books, Mama. They are now all in Amazon. Unfortunately, of course, nobody buys them except maybe 2 or 3 of my friends who are in the US. Well at least I have books in Amazon haha...

    I guess that will be all for now, Mama. I hope I haven't forgotten that much. As you know, I am really growing older. As much as I hate to admit it, my memory isn't as sharp as it used to be. Although I may forget a lot of things, I will never forget how much you loved us and how you took care of us then despite of your condition, Mama.

    Thank you, Mama.

    I love you. I miss you.

                        

                                                                                                        Daddy