ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, September 12, 2021

WFH again

 Dear Mama,

    Starting tomorrow, we will be on a work from home set up again. We are told not to report for work. It's actually a struggle for me because I will be using a laptop which is not really that fast. Although most of our works are Internet-based, I still have some files in my hard disk that I need for some of my works. 

    This set up is also not favorable for many of us, because it is a no work, no pay set up. That means if we have no Internet, or electricity, it might not be considered. This is not the case if we are at the office. I hope it will not be output-based, too since our outputs are dependent entirely on the documents and information that are being provided to us.

    This will be for a two-weeks time, Mama. Whether it will be extended after that, we still do not know.

    As far as leading my Toastmasters club is concern, I'm still failing, Mama. I am really not an effective leader.

    Anyway, before I go anywhere else, I better stop. Take care of yourself, Mama.

    I miss you.

    I love you.


                                                                                                        Daddy