ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Tuesday, September 21, 2021

I just want to talk

 Dear Mama,

    I really have nothing special to say. No news, nothing special happened, and I really don't know what to say. But I do want to talk to you, Mama. Just like old times, when we just talk nonsense, and sometimes we don't even talk. We just sit beside each other. Be silent beside each other. And I love how you tolerated me for those silence, Mama. When I don't say anything, and yet we are together.

    I miss you being beside me. I wish I can be with you soon. I know that is being too selfish because that means I will be leaving the kids by themselves. I'm sorry, Mama. I'm just tired. 

    I don't know what to say, but I want to talk to you, Mama. I know it doesn't make sense, but I'm sure you understand what I mean. I just want to be beside you.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.



                                                                                        Daddy