ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, February 26, 2022

3rd Place

 Dear Mama,

    We had our speech competition in Toastmasters this morning, the one I was telling you about in my last letter. I landed 3rd place, Mama. I guess that wasn't bad since I was a last minute replacement, and I only had 2 days to prepare. 

    Actually, I forgot some lines, Mama. I can't tell if the result would have changed if I did not forget those lines, but I know my speech would have been better if I did not forget those lines. Good thing was, it did not affect the message of the speech, Mama.

    I do hope I am making you proud, Mama. Someday, I will be champion, too.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                        Daddy