ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, February 5, 2022

Am I done yet?

 Dear Mama,

    As I've mentioned in my previous email, Ralph and Angel had their booster shots yesterday (Friday). It seems the side effects are stronger than the previous 2 vaccine shots. Ralph is asleep, he did not have any dinner. He was sleeping during dinner time, and Edgar deemed it is better to let him sleep. Angel is also on the bed now, she said she going to sleep.

    I just had my dinner, Mama. I had it late because I attended another virtual Toastmasters meeting. It's cold tonight, and I'm not sure if I already have fever or it's just the weather. But I have already taken a paracetamol to be sure.

    That will be all for now, Mama. I will also sleep in a while.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                               Daddy