ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, February 17, 2022

Angel's first day at work

 Dear Mama,

    Angel just got home. It's her first day back at work today, Mama. They finally called her to report. She has different classmates in the training, though. Her previous group has already moved on since it was a training. That's why it took so long for her to be called back. They had to wait for a new batch of trainees she can join in. I hope things will all go well now, Mama. We all got our booster shots.

    I wasn't able to visit you last Monday, February 14, at the cemetery because they did not let me in, Mama. After I got my booster shot, I went to have lunch and rested for a while. I went to La Pieta at around 2 p.m. but the guard said visitors are only allowed in the morning. Things have been stricter and policies have been changing  so often since pandemic, Mama. I'm sorry for not visiting you.

    A lot of things are going in my mind right now, Mama. There's Toastmasters, the kids, our finances, our neighborhood, Nanay, my job, the pandemic, the coming election, and a lot more. And yes, our new dog G is causing me stress, too. She is too frisky and active for us. I pity her because we don't know how to take care of her. 

    I guess that will be all for now, Mama. Take care of yourself.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy