ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, February 23, 2022

How are you?

 Dear Mama,

    How are you? I've been wanting to write but I don't know what to say. I mean, I don't know what to say without whining or complaining. I cannot be bothering you, Mama. I know you are at rest. But I really wanted to talk to you.

    It's 8:59 p.m. now. We had our ExeComm meeting with my fellow officers at Cabalen Toastmasters Club, then I had my dinner. After that I folded the clothes I washed yesterday. Tomorrow, I will be folding the clothes I washed this afternoon. 

    That is my routine, Mama. I wash the clothes when I get home from work at 3 p.m., then fold the clothes I washed the previous day. Then, either I rest before I prepare for dinner, or prepare for another Toastmasters meeting. Most of the time, though, it's Edgar who is preparing the dinner because Ralph is working nightshift although he is working at home.

    There's really nothing much I can say right now, Mama. Maybe I should stop now so you can rest.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                                Daddy