ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, February 24, 2022

Good luck to me!

Dear Mama,

    Angel will be having their outing tomorrow. They will proceed after work to a private resort they have rented for overnight stay. She will be with her team mates at work. I hope she will enjoy the experience, Mama. She really needs to go out and socialize more with people. She has been stuck for so long at home. She's almost always at home since graduating from college, Mama. She needs to be exposed more.

    I will be joining the speech contest after all, Mama. Our club representative backed out at the last minute. Of course, as the club president I wanted to make sure our club will be represented. So, I need to take her place. The problem is, I really do not have a speech for competition ready. Right now, I'm editing an old speech to make it a competition-worthy speech. So, good luck to me.

    That's all for now, Mama. I hope I will finish writing my speech tonight. I only have tomorrow to prepare. Good night for now, Mama.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                        Daddy