ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Friday, February 11, 2022

Weekend

 Dear Mama,

    I'm about to sleep, but thought I'll another letter for your. I really got nothing significant, just want to share how my day was.

    I finished a job today at work, not sure if it's correct. I will have to wait until Monday for it to be reviewed. I hope it's correct, or at least there'll be only few errors in it, It wasn't an easy job for me, Mama. There were a lot of documents, and I don't know if I needed them all. It was never explained to me. I just did my best by using previous year's workpapers as reference.

    I also attended a meeting today with the CATMC, and I delivered a speech, Mama, It was supposed to be good, but I forgot some lines. They were not obvious, Mama as the speech still made sense, it's just that the parts omitted were jokes that could have made my speech more entertaining. Anyway, they passed it. So, I should prepare for my next speech and finish my Level 2. That will then qualify me for a Triple Crown Pin, Mama. This is the first time I will get it since I joined Toastmasters.

    And lastly, Mama... I am proud and happy to share with you that our club, Cabalen San Fernandino Toastmasters Club, is now a President's Distinguished Club! It is the highest level that a club can achieve in a year, Mama. This will involve growth of members through delivering speeches, growth of the club by building its membership, and also some points on the administrative, which depended on the officers. At least, I can say I have accomplished something for our club during my term, Mama. Aren't you proud of me?

    That will be all for now, Mama. I will be sleeping now. I need to wake up early tomorrow for the laundry.

    I miss you, Mama.

    I love you.


                                                                                        Daddy