ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, November 25, 2012

4 days till your birthday

Dear Mama,

I was supposed to write to you last night, but I fell asleep while I was watching TV to give the children a chance to use the computer. Edgar was sick yesterday, he came home from his choir practice not feeling well. This morning, he felt better. I knew you helped me again in taking care of him. Thank you, Mama.

Angel and Ralph came home yesterday at around 5 p.m. from their shooting. It seems Angel is really serious in her craft, Mama. If only she will be focused. She gets easily distracted. I knew she's serious because she said they had to pack up, because she stressed one of her actors. They might continue next week. She was so tired that she slept when they arrived home, Mama. I'll talk to you about Ralph some other time. I have a lot to tell you about him, Mama.

It's 4 days til your birthday, Mama. I do hope we can make it special for you. I hope I can, Mama. But if ever, we might celebrate it the next day because I can't be absent from work. You know how it is in my present job, Mama. I need to be there, especially with your birthday falling on a payday. I hope you understand, Mama.

We will be having our dinner in a while. Take care of yourself, Mama. Until my next letter.

I miss you, Mama. I love you.


Daddy