ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, November 3, 2008

Am not feeling well...

Dear Mama,

I am at home right now, fortunately my internet connection was reactivated. Unfortunately, I have to go to Digitel's office to personally follow it up. It was raining when I went there... and it was cold.

Right now, I'm not feeling well Mama. I feel cold and my back aches. I sneeze most of the time. I have already taken medicine Mama. Tomorrow, Angel will be back to school after their semestral break. Edgar started their class today.

I hope I will be able to write more Mama, so I can justify my resignation from work. That way I can earn more and provide for the kids. Although lately I am getting more jobs online, I just hope they continue.

Maybe tomorrow morning I will feel better Mama. I know you will make me feel better. I will rest now Mama. Take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy