ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Angel is still in the Top 10

Dear Mama,

Angel is still in the Top 10 for the second grading. But she slid a bit in the ranking, she is now ranked 9, a point lower than her previous rank 8 (not 7 as I previously wrote to you). Anyway, I told her it's just okay. I can see her efforts Mama, I'm just not sure if her teachers see it or appreciate it.

But its not good news when it comes to Edgar. Some of his grades increased, but some even decreased. His average for 2nd grading is lower than his first. I know he is doing his best Mama. I just don't understand why it doesn't reflect in his grades.

Ralph is still waiting for the announcement of the Dean's Lister for the 1st semester. He said he is sure based on his computation, but the official list isn't posted yet. Like I told you before Mama, he is more serious in his studies now. He is conscious of his grades now, because he needs to maintain a required average to stay in his major.

Well, I guess that would be all for now Mama. By the way, on Saturday, I guess I'll just make fruit salad for the kids. We can't really go out because Ralph has school the whole day. So we will just celebrate your birthday at home. I still don't know what's for main course though. Maybe I'll just buy us some litson manok and cake.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you very much.

I love you.


Daddy