ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, November 22, 2008

So what's for Christmas?

Dear Mama,

It will be your birthday this Saturday, November 29. Until now, I still don't know what to do to celebrate that day. After that would be our wedding anniversary on December 8, could have been our 17th year... and soon it will be Christmas.

All of these will be our first without you. Suddenly, I'm not excited on any holidays or occasions anymore Mama. I wish I could just sleep and wake up skipping these days.

Yes, we already have our Christmas Tree Mama. Although it is still lacking in trimmings and lights. But at least the children can feel the spirit... I hope. I haven't bought anything yet though.

I hope I can do something to make it special for the kids, even if at this point in time, I'm still clueless how to do it Mama. I don't know if that's really the case, or I just don't want to.

Anyway, I'll just see what I can or will do in the coming days Mama. Take care of yourself now.

I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy