ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Taking the kids to Cool Spot...

Dear Mama,

Remember Cool Spot? The most famous place during our childhood days where we eat halo-halo with siopao or chocolate cake?

This afternoon, afternoon buying new pants for cloth for Edgar's uniform, I took them there and we ate halo-halo. Angel was surprised as to how I knew that there was halo-halo there. Of course I knew, don't I?

Although sadly, there weren't any people as it used to be. In fact, we had the whole place to ourselves Mama. Fortunately, the kids liked the halo-halo. I also ordered them chocolate cake.

How I wish you were with us Mama, and we can tell kids our stories when we're eating then there.

That's all I have to say now Mama. I really wish we can share that halo-halo moment at Cool Spot with you.

Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy