ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Spaghetti and fruit salad...

Dear Mama,

I intend to write you last night, but I was tired and slept immediately after dinner. Yesterday, I made fruit salad and cooked spaghetti so we can celebrate your birthday. I was hesitant at first Mama, because I really don't know how to prepare the fruit salad. I just went for gut feel, as I try to recall how you prepare your fruit salad then.

Angel said it tastes just like yours, but I know it still need lots of improvements. As for the spaghetti, my first time to cook without a coach by my side. After preparing the fruit salad, I started on the spaghetti, I was excited and happy as I was cooking Mama.

Suddenly, I didn't know why but my tears started to fall Mama.... I was alone in the kitchen, the children were playing in their rooms. I really can't do anything as my tears fall freely... then I realize, I was cutting the onions. Just want to make you smile Mama.

The spaghetti wasn't perfect either Mama, but at least the children liked it. I wish you could've tasted them so I know where to improve.

Of course, we sang happy birthday Mama. I hope you were with us last night as we celebrate your birthday.

That will be all for now Mama. Take care of yourself. I love you.


Daddy