ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Monday, November 10, 2008

A rainy day....

Dear Mama,

The children are in school now. I am worried because storm Quinta came back, the wind was blowing heavily this morning. Unfortunately classes were not suspended Mama. I really don't want to send Angel to school but she already has too many absences before, it might affect her grades if she will have more. Please take care of them Mama.

I am now alone in the house, just finished doing some chores. Again, I'm here on the computer hoping to write more today than I did yesterday. You know what Mama? Sometimes I find me talking to myself whenever I am alone. Maybe I'm going crazy.

In two weeks time it will your birthday Mama. Advance happy birthday. I still don't know how we're going to celebrate your birthday, but I told Angel that we're going to celebrate your birthday. Pretty soon, it will be Christmas. We'll be missing you more Mama. I still remember how we have games in this season even if there were only five of us.

I'll stop now Mama before I beg you to come back, I know it's not possible. You're resting now. Take care of yourself Mama. I miss you.

I love you.


Daddy