ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Stories from the Familia community

Dear Mama,

We just came from the ECLS of Familia today. Bro. Amor asked me to send his regards to you. You know what Mama? Sis Janet told that her cousin (or was it her sister?) in United States was asking her to get an autograph from me. Hahaha... that was funny Mama. She said, all her cousin did was talk about me cause they've seen the Rated K episode there. I guess the hype is not yet over Mama.

Bro. Noli told me again to prepare for the next ECLS classes because I could be one of the speakers. They really thought I could be an inspiring speaker. I don't know Mama, I really would love to but I'm not sure if I will be an effective speaker.

Ralph is not home yet. He is still in the Immaculate Heart Community where he is an active member. But he will be home anytime now Mama. Edgar and Angel are already having their as I am writing this letter.

That's all I can write for now Mama. I really miss you. I wish I will dream of you again soon. Take care of yourself Mama. I love you.


Daddy