ss_blog_claim=1d71f8786f2d8adfc991f224918cf210

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sorry for not writing yesterday....

Dear Mama,

I'm sorry I was not able to write you yesterday. I was too busy studying the writing assignment that was given to me and at the same time I was also looking for some online opportunities. As you know Mama, I have already resigned from my regular job.

I'm happy that I am getting quite a number of writing opportunities on my blogs now Mama. But at the same time, I also feel sad about it. I feel like I'm polluting my blogs Mama, especially my Reflections. I wish I wouldn't write reviews there, but what can I do Mama? It's the one that is mostly getting opportunities lately.

I hope I can write more personal essays there so that at least it can still maintain its personality. It was my first ever blog Mama, and I never really planned to use it for those reviews. I never thought it would qualified.

Right now, I am working on lots of assignment. Although these are not on my blogs. I'm writing for others Mama, it's where I'm earning most. I hope I won't get tired writing.

That's all for now Mama. Please do take care of yourself. I miss you Mama.

I love you.


Daddy